Dental implants in Madrid
At Dental Corbella we work with world-class brands, which guarantee the highest quality and latest technology.
We practice what is called Advanced Implantology, thanks to which implant and fixed teeth can be placed in the majority of cases in the same session.
Platelet Rich Plasma
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has become very popular in recent years, due to its application in various fields, such as traumatology, sports medicine and aesthetic medicine. In dentistry it has been used for various treatments such as dental extractions, dental implants or soft tissue grafts.
Growth factors make bone growth faster and of higher quality, apart from favoring the healing of soft tissue. As advantages, we found several such as the fastest integration of the implant in the bone, the lower risk of infections and the reduction of pain and inflammation.
At Dental Corbella we are pioneers in the application of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). First, a sample of the patient’s blood is obtained, which is processed in the centrifuge machine, which separates the platelets and growth factors from the rest of the blood components. Then, the platelet concentrate is applied to the area to be treated.
Specialist dentists in cases of little bone
Our surgeons Corbella Spezzi doctors are widely trained in Advanced Implantology, have performed thousands of surgeries successfully in the last 15 years, and are trained to place dental implants that require greater expertise, such as pterygoid or zygomatic.
Can everyone have dental implants?
Yes, except in exceptional cases. Contrary to what can be believed, age is not an impediment, rather it is usually some very specific diseases.
does it hurt?
Getting dental implants does not hurt at all. It is done with local anesthesia, and for some cases, such as dental phobia or anxiety, we recommend Conscious Sedation, with which the treatment will become even pleasant. This is a pioneering service that we offer at Dental Corbella.
What is Immediate Load?
- We are specialists in "Fixed teeth on the first day", also called "Immediate loading". On the same day the implants and the fixed teeth are placed. This is what we always look for in Dental Corbella, as it is what we know that provides our patients with maximum satisfaction.
- In a standard clinic, the usual procedure is:
- Carry out the extractions.
- At 3 months, they place the necessary implants.
- At 4-6 months, and after having used as provisional an uncomfortable denture, the fixed prosthesis is placed.
- In DENTAL CORBELLA, and whenever possible, we perform the extractions, the placement of implants and the fixed teeth IN THE SAME DAY, with which the patient will take a normal rhythm from day 1.